2020-2021 Equipping Seminars have been Postponed but
2021-2022 Dates & Locations are starting September in the Seminars tab!
youth and children’s ministry are extremely valuable parts of any churches outreach.
Youth and children’s ministry are extremely valuable parts of any churches outreach. Equipping believes that when we invest in the lives of students, we ensure a strong church for both today and tomorrow. We exist to help you invest in the lives of these valuable people in your community.
Equipping Seminars consists of a day of relevant training, inspiration, and encouragement for the hard working leaders who give themselves to the teens and children of this generation. There are free resources for leaders to help in their ministry as well as resources for sale at discounted prices. Lunch is provided as part of your registration fee.
During the day, there are two separate training tracks in the same building: one for youth leaders and one for children’s leaders. Both groups are together at 9:00 am for orientation and worship, at noon for lunch and finally at 4:30 pm for wrap-up. The rest of the morning and afternoon is spent with your specific training group of youth or children’s workers. We will host a separate panel session for both Children and Youth where you can ask any question of our team about children’s ministry, youth ministry and leadership.
your typical seminar will look something like this:
costs to attend
If you register 24 hours or more before a seminar
If you register 24 hours or less before a seminar
If you register as a church or organization with 10 or more people (Includes people in either seminar)
view equipping seminars near you:
Statement of Faith
1. That the Bible is the inspired, infallible, authoritative written Word of God.
2. In the eternal existence of one true God who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. In the Saviour of men, the Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man.
4. In the creation, test and fall of man, as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness.
5. That forgiveness of sin and eternal life is freely offered to all by our Lord Jesus Christ. Salvation of sinners is by grace through faith alone, in the perfect all sufficient work of Christ, who died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day for our justification.
6. In Water Baptism of believers by immersion in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
7. In the Baptism with the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation with the scriptural evidence.
8. In the gifts of the Holy Spirit as enumerated in the book of Acts and the Epistles.
9. In the Lord’s Table as a memorial for believers.
10. In Divine Healing as practiced throughout the New Testament.
11. In the eternal life of the believer and the eternal punishment of the unbeliever.
12. In the Spirit-filled life. The Holy Spirit is the catalyst for sanctification and seeks to produce His fruit in the believer’s life as their minds are renewed and they are conformed to the image of Christ.
13. In the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ for His Church.
14. In the sanctity of marriage, as a life long exclusive commitment between one man and one woman.
Equipping’s purpose is to train youth and children’s workers so that they are equipped to minister effectively to this generation. Our heart is to impart, instruct, inspire and connect with you as a leader, so you can be your best!
403 717 0707